Sale Sold out
Regular price $50.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Make your MOPAR stand out with our custom acrylic SRT emblems!
Current lead time is 2-10 days
Carbon fiber lead time is 5-14 days due to the nature of us making the carbon fiber in house. Also the carbon fiber has 2 coats of automotive UV resistant clear coat.
10.5" x 1.9" size
* Examples of color options shown here https://exoticinnovations.net/pages/color-swatch-and-font-examples
If the badge you want is out of stock, want a custom color or size for your badge please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Emblem sold individually
These emblems are made from high quality 1/8" layered acrylic
We use OEM paint matched paint with a UV resistant automotive clear coat for a perfect finish.
Includes custom cut 3M double sided tape (already applied to the badge) for easy peel and stick install with OEM look/finish.
These Emblems are very easy to install. It offers a simple peel-and-stick installation process and installs within a few minutes. However, to ensure that the cutout badge will properly stick, clean the surface area first with wipes and alcohol. Any presence of dirt will hinder your installation.
- We use high quality laser cut layered UV resistant acrylic
- CNC cut 2x2 twill solid carbon fiber plate
- 3M automotive grade adhesive tape
- OEM color matched paint with 2K clearcoat for a beautiful finish.
- Custom laser cut packing foam protects your order from damage as well as aesthetically pleasing.
Lead time & Shipping
Lead time & Shipping
- Our average lead time is displayed on the product listing and starts from the time your order is processed.
- Once your order is completed it is prepared for shipping and then the transit time for the shipping service you selected will begin.
- If you need expedited production speed please contact us.
- To insure proper installation of badges that will be installed on the doors, tailgate, trunk, hood, or painted surface use the following guidelines.
- You need to clean the area with soap and warm water first.
- Then dry off the area and degrease with rubbing alcohol.
- Then peel off the protective layer on the back of the badge to reveal the 3M tape and firmly press the badge onto the desired location.
- Installation should be done in a dry area between 50-80 degrees.